To all who voted, thank youuuu 🙂
What is your idea of a perfect getaway?
- Romantic time in Europe – 29%
- Shopping in the US – 23%
- Luxury cruise around the world – 17%
- Adventurous: bungee jumping, skydiving, skiing etc – 16%
- Getting to know nature in Africa – 10%
- Getting to know culture in Asia – 3%
- Other – 2%
Other Answers included:
- Culture vulture-ing across Europe
- For after exams: Ibiza, otherwise romantic time in Europe
- Ss: somewhere that is romantic, has the beach, has good shopping and you can als…. [HAHA the poll didn’t allow her to go on and just cut her off]
I voted for the Europe one because there are so many nice architectures and buildings to see. The romance part is a bit overrated, in my opinion.
I would hate to go on a cruise or the adventurous one; the former because I get scared being stuck in a big ocean, susceptible to pirates OMG (my parents went on a cruise for a few weeks and I was so against it! I was worried sick for a while). The latter, because well, falling through the sky for a 5-second thrill doesn’t sound very intelligent. My sister went bungee-jumping and I was worried on the ground, crying my eyeballs out. Now Dean announces that he wants to go diving with sharks. I just can’t catch a break!
Ahhhh…going on a holiday sounds so good. Right now, I’m planning for several short visits around the nice cities in Europe since I only have a few months left in London. I’m so excited!!
–> Stay tuned for Poll 11 today!!