Feeling the blues? Easy. Just put on the most cheerful piece you have in your wardrobe. There’s something about this cutesy floral print that just made me feel all fresh inside. But I balanced the sweetness of the top with full-on studded heels. I’m obsessed with plain staples for its versatility but it’s good to have some statement pieces like these in your life. Daisies, not daisies? Who cares.
5 ways to wear a printed shirt:
1) On its own; tucked, untucked or can’t-decide-half-tucked, like I did here.
2) Underneath a sharp plain suit.
3) Underneath a cropped sweater for you print-phobics.
4) Unbuttoned as a cardigan.
5) Tying a little knot around the waist for the playful look.
Belted, not belted, full sleeves, rolled up sleeves, ribbon underneath the collar on the front, ribbon underneath the collar at the back. Well the last one is redundant for hijabis, but there’s always turbans if you dare (I’m not there yet! Haha).