I’ve never been lucky with cameras. My dad gave me one before and I used it for years until I lost the lens cover, covered it with tissue and still used it until it just gave up on me. Then I bought one and was so excited because the saleswoman said it was the best bla bla, turned out I hated the picture quality. So I bought another one and ended up not using it as much because it was too bulky to carry around everywhere.
Then Dean said fineeeee, I can use his camera. He doesn’t use cameras as much, but he had one in really good condition. I was so elated! Until…. When I was going to close the lens, it got stuck halfway. It made a ZZZZZ sound and my heart pounded. Oh crap…. What did I do?!! In my defence, I didn’t do a thing differently!! It was sooo not my fault. But of course I hid it from Dean since I know I would be getting a long lecture.
Then my friend, knowing how crucial a camera is to a blogger, told me about this one camera smartphone Sony Xperia Z1. It was tiny enough that I thought it was a phone! Turns out it was a camera in a waterproof smartphone. She took a picture of us and posted it up on Insta and I was like whoaaa how come so nice! The effect was instant and she didn’t even have to filter. Hashtag no filter.
As vainpots as we bloggers are, I immediately looked it up to buy.
Its features (I don’t understand most, but I thought maybe you would!):
- 5” Full HD TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile with X-Reality™ for mobile picture engine
- Sony G Lens, 1/2.3” 20.7 MP Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor and BIONZ for mobile image processing engine.
- Slim, waterproof and dust resistant to IP55/IP58 standards3 with an aluminium frame and durable tempered glass on both sides.
- Powered by LTE & Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800 quad-core 2.2 GHz processor
- 3000 mAh battery and Battery STAMINA Mode.
- Smart Social Camera featuring Social Live, Info-eye, Timeshift Burst and Augmented Reality
Too many technical words, they lost me at Triluminos and Snapdragon… but basically all good things la haaaa?
More importantly look how prettyyyyyy! The screen is huge!!!
And it’s waterproof, look!
Like it’s made for people like me who need good pictures but can’t be bothered to lug around the big SLRs or delicate cameras.
Soooo gonna get one!!
Now I just have to tell Dean what I did to his camera… or more like what his camera did to itself….