comfy cool

1 2 4 5 6 7 8

I’m getting a cool vibe from this grey and black combo, but maybe that’s just my sunnies. Hehe. Quite a comfortable and easy choice for work today since I had a lot of moving around to do (which included picking Daniel up from school – semester has started again!)

This outfit is all about letting the cutting and structure speak for itself. The top has a structured feel to it with the exaggerated (but not too much!) sleeves and the pants has the cool diagonal cutting at the front (they’re called skants, mommy). The pants are not new but it’s always my go-to trusted choice!

Wearing the new and improved Mixed Crepe dUCk launching next week, grey top from LANA KL (comes in several colours) and skants (comes in several colours) from FV BASICS, watch from Daniel Wellington and bangles from Stackables Inc., all from FashionValet

8 Comments

• Mimi
    January 7, 2016 - 8:04 pm | Permalink

Nope, not feeling this look on you V. The pants are way too big for you. Oversized/exaggerations should be done either for top or bottom, for petite people like you.

Vivy lovers don’t start bashing me mmkay. I love her style too but just felt to comment on this one. Cheers!

• izan
    January 8, 2016 - 8:12 am | Permalink

alaa kenapa nampak macam katek . maaflah akak tak pandai tapi stail ni macam tak kena je, tak berapa berkenan akak menengoknya.

• January 8, 2016 - 9:40 am | Permalink

Well Mimi, I am agree with u!

• January 8, 2016 - 9:54 am | Permalink

looked great as always, vivy! forgive me to point this out but the black scarf doesn’t compliment your complexion (my be for this look). pastel or vibrant colours do more magic on you. cheers. :)

• Michelle
    January 8, 2016 - 4:22 pm | Permalink

I agree with the rest, the skant doesn’t really compliment the look.
    Makes you look a little sloppy.

But the sunnies and accessories, is on point!

• S
    January 8, 2016 - 6:48 pm | Permalink

I feel like its a bad cutting with the sleeves. The pants is TOO long. The shoes is wrong. Overall the look makes you look washed out. Sorry :(

• Syaz
    January 8, 2016 - 11:40 pm | Permalink

Vy, agree with all the above comments. This look doesn’t suit you at all. You look like 20cm shorter in it.

• January 9, 2016 - 12:13 pm | Permalink